Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Pamela Anderson on Dancing on Ice Slipped - Nipple (VIDEO)

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pamela Anderson on Dancing on Ice Slipped - Nipple (VIDEO)


Pamela Anderson is blaming her boobs for her departure, she was booted off Dancing on Ice during the first week.

The Baywatch star, 45, believes she was voted out of the competition because her outfit failed to contain her modesty - a situation she describes as 'common' in her life.

The cosmetically enhanced actress was appearing on this morning when she put her exit down to her chest.

Pamela said: 'I feel so bad for Matt [Evers]. I stumbled, my boobs fell out. It's common in my life.'

She added: 'The wardrobe assistant didn't cross the petals over how she should have done. Maybe it was a conspiracy theory! Kidding.'

'I've done that routine flawlessly but I was only here a few days from LA so I didn't know what was going on.'




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment