Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Ravi Kishan naked pics leak online

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ravi Kishan naked pics leak online


Ravi Kishan whose nude act pictures from a non-descript film Chitkabrey has been circulated in the media. Claiming that this is nothing but a publicity stunt by the film’s producer, the angry actor says, “If I go nude, my hands would not be able to protect my modesty. There’s clearly some hankypanky here.”

The Bhojpuri-Hindi actor, who will be seen next in Saif Ali Khan’s Agent Vinod explains, “Why would I flash my private parts in public for a film’s publicity? Why would I pose naked at this point in my career? Am I a desperate newcomer?

I have Saif’s Agent Vinod coming up. At this point I am shooting with Naseeruddin Shah. I have done nearly 60 films in Hindi and Bhojpuri. Do you think I need to flash my private parts to get noticed?”

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment