Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Sherlyn Chopra had Group Sex at 16 Age

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sherlyn Chopra had Group Sex at 16 Age



Sherlyn Chopra is a sex bomb who has the courage to admit openly that she had her first sexual experience at the age of 13. The actress,  has reportedly revealed that she participated in an orgy at the age of Sixteen.

Sherlyn Chopra says that since then she has had multiple affairs and had all kinds of sexual experiences. Buzz is that the actress revealed that she does not enjoy having sex with one man and is satisfied only by three to four (men) at one go.

Sherlyn reportedly said, "I was 16 when I had my first orgy with 2 guys and we were trying to experiment. After that, I had it again, with a guy and a girl."

Apparently, the outrageous actress does not believe in sticking to traditions. "If you can heighten your pleasure in a ratio of 1:3 or 2:4, then why not? I also use sex toys because do you think the Indian male is well-'equipped' to satisfy me?"

Sherlyn Chopra also revealed that she does not stick to bedroom for sex. Wonder how much of this is true and how much an effort to Drive some attention.

 
Your Ad Here

1 comment:

  1. I alone could satisfy her to make her mad.
    She is telling lie about her sex appeal.
    She is a professional prostitute.

    ReplyDelete