Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Mahesh Bhupathi's ex wife Shvetha ties the knot

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mahesh Bhupathi's ex wife Shvetha ties the knot



Mahesh Bhupathi's ex wife Shvetha Jaishankar ties the knot with the businessman Raghu Kailas in Chennai one day after Mahesh Bhupathi married Lara Dutta on February 19, 2011.

The model married Chennai-based Raghu Kailas, in a traditional Tamil ceremony in Chennai. This paper was the first one to tell you that Shvetha had found love again .

Says Shvetha, "It was an intimate and an immensely special occasion for me to marry Raghu in the presence of our families and closest friends.

2010 was very defining for me and I feel lucky to have met the person with whom I share a strong bond of time and togetherness, shared values and enduring love. I now begin a new and special journey."

The newlyweds has set up a Facebook page called the Big Phat Tam Bram wedding.

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment