Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Priyanka's sister Parineeti to enter Bollywood

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Priyanka's sister Parineeti to enter Bollywood


Priyanka Chopra's first cousin,Parineeti Chopra has been signed by Yash Raj Films for their next venture ‘Ladies V/S Ricky Behl’, to be directed by ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’ director Maneesh Sharma. Parineeti plays one of the ladies, who falls for the smooth talking debonair Ricky Behl, enacted by Ranveer Singh.

Priyanka is ecstatic with the news. "Yes, Parineeti Chopra is my sister. This is the first time Yash Raj Films has launched someone in such a way. I am very happy YRF has signed her. She is a part of YRF's marketing department. In fact, she had worked on my own film PYAAR IMPOSSIBLE. I think it was one of her first films."



Being one of the leading actress, does Priyanka have any tips for the newcomer? "I think I will call her and do that," says Priyanka with a wry smile.

In her audition, Parineeti impressed both Maneesh and Aditya Chopra, and was immediately cast for a role.








Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment