Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Oprah Winfrey to reveal "family secret"

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Oprah Winfrey to reveal "family secret"




Oprah Winfrey will be giving her daytime talk show fans something to talk about next week.

She is staging a family reunion on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" on Monday and said she plans to reveal something she's recently learned that only a few people close to her know.

"I thought I'd seen it all. But this, my friends, is the miracle of all miracles," Winfrey said in a promotional clip.

"I was given some news that literally shook me to my core. This time, I'm the one being reunited. I was keeping a family secret for months, and on Monday you're going to hear it straight from me," she added.

Her production company, Harpo, declined to provide further details on Friday.

Winfrey was born to unwed teens and was raised at various times by her grandmother, mother and father and stepmother in Mississippi, Wisconsin and Tennessee.

She got pregnant at age 14, but her baby died a short time later. Earlier this week on Piers Morgan's CNN show, she said she wouldn't be where she is today if she had had the baby.

Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment