Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: vivek oberoi's first love

Sunday, November 28, 2010

vivek oberoi's first love



On zoOm's popular Ring-A-Star show, a fan called in to ask if bikes were really his first love, or was he simply copying John Abraham? Vivek, vehemently disagreed and replied, "Firstly, I don't copy anyone. Secondly, bikes are not my first love, I love flying planes more than anything else.

Of course, bikes are fun too, but I just gave up my high-end branded bike and I am getting a brand new one, custom made from scratch." Well, now he can take biwi Priyanka for a ride too. Not bad, Vivek, eh? Another fan called in to ask who were his friends in Bollywood? He quickly responded, "I think the question should be Who are your real friends? Whether they are actors, or non-actors it really doesn't matter.

I really feel there are so many people who have contributed so much to my life and continue to make my life so much more beautiful. We take these things for granted, so friends are the biggest and most amazing treasure." Hmnnn... touching Vivek, but that doesn't quite answer the question, na. Well, doesn't matter, we know you are in the 'just married' state of mind now.









Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment