Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: I could be pregnant by next year: Rihanna

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I could be pregnant by next year: Rihanna



Rihanna has hinted that motherhood may soon be on the horizon. “I don’t really plan on the age. It could be a year from now. It could be 10 years from now. Whenever is right,” UsMagazine.com quoted her as saying.

“I mean, I have a lot of other stuff to accomplish before I get to kids. Whenever the time is right, I’ll just know.”

The pop star, who began dating L.A. Dodgers center fielder Matt Kemp in January, wants an all-male household.

“If I had a girl, she’d probably be really rebellious,” the singer laughed.

“She would be like a bundle of karma.”

As for where she would raise her brood, Rihanna says she “would love to bring them up in Barbados,” though her job may prevent that from becoming a reality.

“I can’t live that far away from everything now, without kids,” she explains.

“So I certainly couldn’t raise kids and with the demanding schedule that I have,” she added.




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment