Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Vivek's moustaches divide family members

Monday, October 25, 2010

Vivek's moustaches divide family members





Vivek Oberoi's marriage date is drawing closer and the family members, both from the groom and the brides side, are divided over the issue of Vivek's moustaches. Some family members according to sources are against Vivek Oberoi's moustaches and would love to see them wiped clean.

On the other hand, the bride and other family members don't mind Vivek's moustached look on his big day.

Vivek Oberoi on his part has this to say, "I am in a tough situation. For my film, which has received good public response I would like to keep this look for some time. But as my marriage is drawing closer there's a family battle going on about my moustached look. The good part is that the bride has no issues with my current look. I'm still thinking what should I do about my moustaches. To keep them or not?"

Well, the issue may sound small but it isn't. Let's hope Vivek Oberoi, the man with the moustaches, takes an urgent call on how to control this family divide before the moustaches can land him up in more trouble.


For the first time in bollywood history, an actor's family is divided over the issue of moustaches.



Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment