Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Kareena Kapoor clears airs about ‘Short Term Shaadi’

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Kareena Kapoor clears airs about ‘Short Term Shaadi’




Bazz is that Kareena Kapoor was charging an exorbitant Rs 5 crore for Karan Johar’s ‘Short Term Shaadi’ and that she would sport a shorts and tee look to let the heat soar in the movie. However, diplomatic as Bebo is, she has an answer for all the pseculations and denies charging such a huge amount for the film.

She said, “Karan is family, we don’t discuss money or even scripts. He tells me when to start shooting and pays me what I deserve. I certainly hope he gives me this much.”

She also denies the rumors of short clothes for the film and says, “Shorts have been done to death in the movies. And my fans didn’t like the ‘Tashan’ look. So I’ll be wearing lots of clothes with a ‘Jab We Met’ kind of a vibe.”

Talking about ‘Short Term Shaadi’, Kareena said, “It’s a riot. If it’s made the way it is written, you will be rolling in the aisles too. Both Imran and I have performance driven roles.”

Meanwhile, Bebo has her eyes set on the success of soon-to-be-released ‘Golmaal 3’.





Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment