Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Sandra Bullock Rocks MTV Movie Awards

Monday, June 7, 2010

Sandra Bullock Rocks MTV Movie Awards




Sandra Bullock stepped second time in as many days, before the public, looking radiant and collecting awards.

Sunday night her prize was the Generation Award, presented at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards and marking her first televised appearance since the March 7 Oscars and the domestic drama that followed.

Defining the Generation Award as something that goes to "old people" who are clearing out to make way for younger ones, Bullock told the crowd inside Universal City's Gibson Amphitheater, "That's not going to happen. I'm staying. Because no matter what you might have seen or heard or read lately, I love what I do. And I'm not going anywhere."

Further clearing the air, Bullock, 45, said in response to what may have been reported about her, "One, I'm not dead. Two, everyone has cellulite, not just me. Paparazzi need more flattering lenses. And whoever established the high road and how high it should be should be fired."




Your Ad Here

No comments:

Post a Comment