Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Priyanka Chopra Speaks On Her Mariage

Monday, May 17, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Speaks On Her Mariage




Priyanka Chopra love life has been very confusing when it comes to pick her boyfriend. she seemed like going around with Hurman Baweja, then came the ever-charming Shahid Kapoor and then there was a rumored liaison with the dashing international star Gerard Butler but truth about Piggy Chops’ love-life has remained under wraps.

Last year was happening year for Priyanka Chopra for her career as well as personal life. No doubt when her acting career was on high, she would never think to tie a knot so early. Priyanka Chopra says marriage can wait.

“Marriage freaks me out. I can’t imagine spending my life with somebody. I am very happy with myself right now. I haven’t found someone whom I can imagine waking up with and looking at every single day,” said Piggy Chops.

There were rumors which say that actor Harman Baweja and Priyanka Chopra were seeing each other. But now it seems that their relationship is on rocks. But today the tinsel town is buzzing that she is enjoying company of Shahid Kapoor. Priyanka Chopra, Shahid Kapoor came to know more about each other on the sets of Kaminey.



No comments:

Post a Comment