Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Katrina Kaif to perform daredevil stunts

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Katrina Kaif to perform daredevil stunts




Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is pretty excited about her character in Zoya Akhtar’s film. Although the film has three lead actors - Hrithik Roshan, Abhay Deol and Farhan Akhtar - Katrina Kaif is much more than a pretty embellishment. And for a change, she will have a lot of stunt scenes, including some on a dirt bike.




Katrina Kaif has already taken preliminary lessons in Mumbai and will be getting an advanced tutorial in Spain.


Katrina Kaif Said , “Yes, I need to learn how to ride a dirt bike and I am doing just that. The training has started in Mumbai and will continue in Spain, where the shoot is. This is an adventure for me. I have ridden light bikes, but I’ve never handled heavy ones. It’s not easy, but I am getting on nicely enough.”






No comments:

Post a Comment