Website Promotion Guide Latest Celebrity: Rajkumar Hirani decided to cast Aamir Khan as Munna Bhai

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rajkumar Hirani decided to cast Aamir Khan as Munna Bhai


Add New Post ‹ Celebrity News — WordPress


Rajkumar Hirani the director of ‘Munnabhai MBMS’, ‘Lage Raho Munnabhai’ and ‘3 Idiots’ has decided to cast Aamir Khan as Munna Bhai and Sharman Joshi as Circuit, in place of Sanjay Dutt and Arshad Warsi, respectively, for his new film ‘Munnabhai Chale Amreeka’.



Aamir Khan tells, "I am shocked. I wish to clarify that there's not an iota of truth to it. Yes, I would love to work with Rajkumar Hirani again and again, since I enjoyed working with him in ‘3 Idiots’, but the truth is we haven't discussed any new project yet,"



But Aamir Khan didn't express his willingness to portray Munnabhai when he heard the one-line story of ‘Munnabhai Chale Amreeka’? "That's completely untrue! I have no clue what it's all about, nor has Raju [Hirani] narrated me its one-liner. I distinctly recall, I hugged Sanju after I watched ‘Munnabhai Mbbs’. He was incredible in that film. When I think of Munna, I can't think of anyone except Sanju. For me, Sanju is Munna," Aamir states.


Aamir Khan has clarified that he hasn't signed any new film yet.










No comments:

Post a Comment